Monday, June 28, 2010

He never abandoned His little girl


Today, some people tried to hurt me by outcasting me in our group. They would invite everyone for a coffee break except me. They would make the whole group form a circle, exchange fascinating stories and laugh together. But the circle is restricted to only them. I feel like I am not even allowed to hear them but they do so anyway to make me feel alone and isolated.

But I didn't feel a single sadness.

Because when they were doing their best to cause injury to my emotions, I remained seated at my cubicle and do my work. And all the people passing by would greet me, occasionally chat with me and some even sat next to me for a couple of times and just talked with me about anything random. I didn't feel alone. There were two groups who invited me to have dinner with them and I just have to pick one.

When I learned that somebody dislikes me, I became afraid. I thought everyone would go against me and I would be forever lonely.

I don't know what You did but I am grateful that you didn't leave me alone. Please stay by my side for a long time and I promise to remain seated at my cubicle, calm and steady and just continue to do good things to others.

2 comments:

  1. been working for almost 18 years now at di talaga maiaalis ang mga ganyang mga tao sa work place....just dont mind them...

    BTW,
    Thanks for following my blog, followed you back and a little link back for you.....Returning back the love....http://www.brownpinay.com/2010/07/its-time-to-return-favor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice, Gervic! You can do it! : )
    They're not the only group in the world.

    ReplyDelete