Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You for Assuring Us that We Can Always Pray

Thank You, Lord, for assuring us that we can always pray to You. Thank You for letting us know that You're just a prayer away. Our prayers may not always be answered the way we expect them to be just as how this day had gone by. We had prayed hard and asked others too but the answer we wanted didn't come as we expected them to.

None of our prayers were answered today but I thank You for reminding me that praying must be accompanied with waiting and understanding. I will try hard to remind myself that whatever comes our way should be dealt with understanding if we really want to know why certain things, either bad or good, happen to us. Lord, it is hard for me to understand a great deal of things but I know I can do it by staying positive and by believing in You.

Thank You for letting me speak with You. Thank You for our parents and our teachers who have taught us how to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment