Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank yous (July 27, 2010)

Thank you because somehow, I felt that the friends I think I lost are trying to re-connect with me--in a weird, amusing way.

Thank you for not making me feel further mad towards a friend.

Thank you for letting me score free Salt premiere tickets and take two of my closest friends to a movie.


Thank you for the 30-minute re-writing stint that earned me P500 instantly.

Thank you for the gift of writing. Others may scoff at what we do but those people cannot even write a single, sensible paragraph. Bless them poor fellows.


Thank you for helping me stand up for myself.

Thank you giving my Papa a happy birthday last Sunday.

Thank you for the yummy seafood dampa.

Thank you for protecting me from harm. You know I'm very clumsy.

Thank you for not letting the sun shine too bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment